I just wanted to quickly share my face of the day.. that I actually wore yesterday, haha. It's nothing special at all but for some reason I just really liked it! It's very simple! Here's what I used..!
For my face I used..
- Avon's Nutura Replenishing Cream
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 220 Natural Beige for Dry/Normal Skin mixed with Garnier Moisture Rescue Lotion (more lotion then foundation)
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in Light Medium
- Avon Glow Bronzing Powder in Light Sands
- Some really old Mary Kay Loose Powder in Beige (So, I lied! In my review for Mary Kay's Cream Blush I said I had never tried their makeup before..! I totally forgot about having one of their lipglosses and this powder! Oops! The powder is super old but still works perfectly fine, don't judge! It was one of my first makeup items!)
On my eyes I used..
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- The Body Shop Brow & Liner Duo in 01
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer (it's so gorgeous used as an eyeshadow!)
- Smashbox Be Discovered palette, shade Bliss
- Lancome Artliner in Noir
- Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Black Coffee
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara in Glam Brown
And for my lips I used..
- EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet
- Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick in Corail in Love